MADE IN USA
Raksha Bandhan, also abbreviated to Rakhi/ rakhri, is the Hindu festival that celebrates brotherhood and love. It is celebrated on the full moon in the month of Sravana in the lunar calendar.
The word Raksha means protection, whilst Bandhan is the verb to tie. Traditionally, during the festival sisters tie a rakhi, a bracelet made of interwoven red and gold threads, around their brothers' wrists to celebrate their relationship.
* This rakhi is around 12-13 inches long.
* Beautiful handcrafted silver rose with silk thread/ cotton thread Rakhi for brother.
* This rakhi is available in red, blue, green , orange and yellow color.
* Please contact us for bulk order.
* Ships from Michigan , USA in 1 business day.
**** For International Shipments, where we are shipping products Outside of USA****
Buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.
In some countries, We may be obligated to collect those as VAT on imported goods and to pay this over to the tax authorities