- VERSATILE USES : The sound of the singing bowls has calming effects and provides one with clarity and peace of mind. It also aids in logical thinking and can be used for meditation, yoga, and reiki sessions. This Tibetan bowl sets healing from stress disorders, pain, depression, and many other diseases.
- Bowls and the Bowl made from Seven Auspicious Metals.
- RELAXING AND DEEP SOUNDS : Meditation bowl helps you to heal, defeat disease, lower pain levels, while releasing positive energy. Healing processes are initiated through entraining our brainwaves to synchronize with the perfect resonance of the bowls. You can easily play peaceful and mesmerizing tones on this unique Tibetan singing bowl to create a type of energy medicine that reduces stress and promotes spiritual, mental and physical healing.
- IDEAL SIZE TO BRING ANYWHERE : This singing bowls meditation set is compact and can easily travel with you everywhere. Bring to yoga classes, the office or retreats. It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, yet sings with pure, layered tones.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED : 1 Handmade Meditation Bowl x 1, 1 Mallet x . Our singing bowl sets by hand inspecting and testing each set for perfect sound quality. We produces and sells only the highest quality and best playing, Please contact us asap if you have any questions, we will solve it for you in the first time!
**Use & Care :- For regular use, you can simply use water and a mild detergent to clean the pots. Use a toothbrush to scrub the affected areas and a soft cotton cloth to wipe it clean. In cases where the brass is tarnished, a paste of flour, salt and vinegar can do the trick.
Take half a cup of vinegar and stir in 1 teaspoon of salt. Once the salt dissolves, add flour to the mixture until it forms a paste. Rub this paste on the affected brass and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.
**** For International Shipments, where we are shipping products Outside of USA****
Buyer is responsible for paying the additional costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees.
In some countries, We may be obligated to collect those as VAT on imported goods and to pay this over to the tax authorities